Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
    This is the moast interesting cKonversation I have evar read and i hoPe to read a lot moar cKonversations in the future!
    Congrats. You've found a whole new method of being un-understandable.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    You are still adamant about continuing the same sins you've displayed for about a decade now (~my time being active in the OT). You've changed the label you apply to yourself, not accepted correction.
    Ah, what you mean is I haven't accepted correction from you.

    You have many sins, don't try to pretend otherwise. One that you hold most dear is to continually focus on the sins of others rather than improving yourself.
    Ah the whole, "you can't criticize me because you're a sinner too."

    I only speak of the things you offer/display on this forum.
    Well then, perhaps it would be something to ask yourself, is Kenobi the poster same as Kenobi the man?

    I certainly don't cast aspersions upon the people in your life you care about, who aren't here to defend themselves, by attacking your relationship with them based on my (admitted) complete ignorance of the nature of those relationships. Perhaps that's too high a standard for you to reach?
    How exactly is referring to Net as your wife construed as an attack? Here's another fact - you've chosen to post about her here. I would know nothing of her if you did not choose to tell us about her. You made that choice, not me.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    This is the moast interesting cKonversation I have evar read and i hoPe to read a lot moar cKonversations in the future!

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    If I didn't accept correction, why would I convert?
    You are still adamant about continuing the same sins you've displayed for about a decade now (~my time being active in the OT). You've changed the label you apply to yourself, not accepted correction.

    And what precisely is the beam in my eye? My believe that homosexuality is sinful?
    You have many sins, don't try to pretend otherwise. One that you hold most dear is to continually focus on the sins of others rather than improving yourself.

    I might ask of you the same. What exactly of my life do you know to make the judgments that you do?
    I only speak of the things you offer/display on this forum.

    I certainly don't cast aspersions upon the people in your life you care about, who aren't here to defend themselves, by attacking your relationship with them based on my (admitted) complete ignorance of the nature of those relationships. Perhaps that's too high a standard for you to reach?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Just calling yourself X or Y doesn't make it so. You're as bad a Catholic as you were a Protestant.
    If I didn't accept correction, why would I convert?

    You don't teach anything. You spout hateful judgement and cast stones, all the while ignoring the beam in your eye and failing to accept correction yourself.
    And what precisely is the beam in my eye? My believe that homosexuality is sinful?

    Apparently that you should make ignorant insinuations about subjects you have no knowledge of? To try to smear the reputation of innocent people by spreading lies about them ... was it something along those lines?
    I might ask of you the same. What exactly of my life do you know to make the judgments that you do?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    You've gotten to the point where you even feel the need to try to immerse yourself in and regulate other people's interactions with Ben. This is normal behavior for crazy possessive ex girlfriends
    It's true. I did not have sex with Dashi.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    :shrug:

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    You are just as delusional as Ben. You deserve eachother.
    See, even now you can't stop referring to Ben.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Spot on!

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Right. Which is why I converted to Catholicism after being a protestant. This entails believing that significant portions of what you taught and believe were in actuality, wrong.
    Just calling yourself X or Y doesn't make it so. You're as bad a Catholic as you were a Protestant.

    True, but that's not what you're saying here. You're saying that you find it narrow minded and offensive that I teach that homosexuality is a sin.
    You don't teach anything. You spout hateful judgement and cast stones, all the while ignoring the beam in your eye and failing to accept correction yourself.

    What does Christ teach about sex outside of marriage?
    Apparently that you should make ignorant insinuations about subjects you have no knowledge of? To try to smear the reputation of innocent people by spreading lies about them ... was it something along those lines?

    I maintain that what I assumed is actually better than what you are actually doing.
    First you made that insinuation. Then you claimed you didn't make that insinuation. Now you confirm it's your position. We'll see if you continue in your absurdity or change to a new one ....

    I've been accused by others of 'not spending enough time on sins apart from homosexuality', so you're quite right about that. I also suggest not daring me to lay into you.
    True, it could be dangerous. I might die laughing at your completely ignorant claims about my life ...

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    You are just as delusional as Ben. You deserve eachother.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    Thank for demonstrating why I am right just after claiming how I'm wrong.
    Your reading comprehension has always been terrible. I see it hasn't improved.

    Keep your fantasies, I'll leave you to it.
    Run away now, boy

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    Thanks for your ignorant insights into why I post. You are of course completely wrong.

    I enjoy watching how Ben's mind works, what new absurdities he brings to life with each argument. I enjoy releasing any pent up aggression I have upon targets (not just Ben) who I have no real ill will towards ... which are unlikely to result any harm done. It's therapeutic. As I said, the consternation it causes certain other posters is always a bonus
    Thank for demonstrating why I am right just after claiming how I'm wrong. Keep your fantasies, I'll leave you to it. I apologize for questioning something you sorely need.

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    Captain? Mr. Griffin is more JROTC. But I applaud him for overcoming the whole living in Texas/Baylor thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    I realize Romo isn't the "Captain Clutch" that RGIII is already.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X