Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Yah, I was just reading that thread where his name change was discussed. I've unbanned Bereta_Eder.
Leave a comment:
-
The name might have been changed. Are they talking about this guy?
apolyton.net/member.php/6919-Bereta_Eder
Leave a comment:
-
Under the new OT that seems like more of a 6 month ban situation at most ... and there have been general amnesties since. The problem is I don't see Paiktis in the member list. Is that the exact spelling?
Leave a comment:
-
Paiktis went on some weird rant about how the Brits made Hitler invade Greece, and it went downhill from there.
Leave a comment:
-
We've had two ownership changes / amnesties since then. I don't even remember the original issue.
Leave a comment:
-
Yes. I posted in the site feedback forum before going to OT. Same popup as Elok as posted by Lori. Turning off webshield is my work-around.
Leave a comment:
-
I think it's a false positive by Avast. I'll look into what URL services they use and see if we got blacklisted. I've contacted Avast to try to get the blacklisting removed.
Just from a quick search on this topic, I would suggest using another antivirus than Avast. It seems to have a very common problem with false positives that no other service worries about.
Clean on everything I've checked so far (also Bing and Google Webmaster Tools):
Ratings and Reviews for apolyton - WOT Scorecard provides customer service reviews for apolyton.net. Use MyWOT to run safety checks on any website.
Online Poker mit Echtgeld. Beste Online Poker Anbieter %%currentyear%% für Deutschland finden. Test lesen, Registrieren und am Pokertisch gewinnen.
Leave a comment:
-
I don't know. Do the others also use Avast?
Google doesn't see anything wrong, neither does urlvoid.com or AVG on my computer.
Leave a comment:
-
From Elok:
Avast! Web Shield has blocked a harmful webpage or file
Source: URL Mal
That's the start of it; it's stopped sending the popup now, it's just blocking the site without telling me anything.
Leave a comment:
-
Not sure what it would be. Maybe something to do with site moving to a new IP address. What virus software and what is the error message?Originally posted by Lorizael View PostAeson: Imran, Elok, and I think self-biased on Facebook are complaining that when they try to access the site, their virus software is telling them that Poly has evil bad malware and they should stay away. Any idea what that might be about?
Google Webmaster tools and Chrome don't have a problem with it.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: