Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
-
You mean we're disappointing 5,000 people per day? Our conversion rate must be abysmalOriginally posted by Aeson View PostWe actually have ~5000 people a day come to Apolyton
,most of them from Google
Oh okay, who cares about that great unwashed mass, most of them are probably Chinese and Indians who got lost
Leave a comment:
-
Stewart posted under a different name for years... YYYH had a different log on as well, but got mad for some reason I don't even remember and stopped posting on his own.Originally posted by Lorizael View PostPaiktis unbanned. Well I'll be. What about Stewart Spink and YYYH?
Leave a comment:
-
I let him know. Thanks! :b;Originally posted by Aeson View PostYah, I was just reading that thread where his name change was discussed. I've unbanned Bereta_Eder.
Leave a comment:
-
I received a reply from Avast and they say the problem has been fixed. (Might not fix until the next update though, not sure what the problem is or how it gets fixed.)
Leave a comment:
-
This isn't a general amnesty. Those serving bans that were earned under the current rules will serve their bans.
Leave a comment:
-
I thought I remember they were unbanned too? Wasn't there a general amnesty when Robert took over?
Leave a comment:
(and also
)
Leave a comment: