Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sava
    replied
    How long does it take for threads to show up in Google results?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    I win

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
    like Billy Graham?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    like Billy Graham?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    You're one in a million baby!

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    We actually have ~5000 people a day come to Apolyton
    You mean we're disappointing 5,000 people per day? Our conversion rate must be abysmal

    most of them from Google
    ,

    Oh okay, who cares about that great unwashed mass, most of them are probably Chinese and Indians who got lost

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Paiktis unbanned. Well I'll be. What about Stewart Spink and YYYH?
    Stewart posted under a different name for years... YYYH had a different log on as well, but got mad for some reason I don't even remember and stopped posting on his own.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    paiktis

    blast from the past

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    Yah, I was just reading that thread where his name change was discussed. I've unbanned Bereta_Eder.
    I let him know. Thanks! :b;

    Leave a comment:


  • Imran Siddiqui
    replied
    Woot!!

    I had to be happy posting from work (and also )

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    It works now.

    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    I received a reply from Avast and they say the problem has been fixed. (Might not fix until the next update though, not sure what the problem is or how it gets fixed.)

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    This isn't a general amnesty. Those serving bans that were earned under the current rules will serve their bans.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Wow, a real general amnesty. Thought I'd never see the day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    I thought I remember they were unbanned too? Wasn't there a general amnesty when Robert took over?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X