Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    why not just lock the thread, MikeH? It's clearly deteriorated. Blaming Kid when you've got Sava tossing out death threats and accusing people of being sex offenders...
    Good idea Ben.

    Let me know where Sava did that so I can look into it. Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
    Hey Mike, are you going to do similar when a poster is accused of being a ped or harassed for info about themselve?

    Is this because an outsider spewed bull**** about an insider, or is there going to be a return to some minimum level of civility on this site? That would be good. It would do wonders for traffic I would think.
    I probably see about 1% of what's posted here, I just don't have much time to visit. I only saw this stuff because it was pervading just about every thread. Which is really why it's a problem. When almost every thread is a running battle between Kid and Ming it's basically ruining the forum for everyone. Certainly for me. I can only tolerate the place with Kid and Ben on ignore as it is. Probably that's good reason for them to be banned, I'm sure I'm not the only one.

    The things you mentioned probably aren't acceptable, it might depend on context. Asking someone for info about themselves is probably ok, even if it's repeatedly, that's just boring.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Sava has everyone on ignore who he accuses of being a sex offender. If Big deal.he accuses anyone else they should expect to be on his ignore list.

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    Hey Mike, are you going to do similar when a poster is accused of being a ped or harassed for info about themselve?

    Is this because an outsider spewed bull**** about an insider, or is there going to be a return to some minimum level of civility on this site? That would be good. It would do wonders for traffic I would think.
    Last edited by notyoueither; March 7, 2014, 01:30.

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    To be fair, you did rape that giraffe.
    nah, she was asking for it. didn't you see the cut of her dress?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    To be fair, you did rape that giraffe.
    That's not what he says.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    To be fair, you did rape that giraffe.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Sava has everyone on ignore who he accuses of being a sex offender. If he accuses anyone else they should expect to be on his ignore list.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    why not just lock the thread, MikeH? It's clearly deteriorated. Blaming Kid when you've got Sava tossing out death threats and accusing people of being sex offenders...

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
    There's no u in color either. And Civilization is spelled with a z not a s.
    There is a u in colour and there's also a u in ****.

    Leave a comment:


  • DinoDoc
    replied
    Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    You know there's no z in amused, right? I only ask because you've done it twice now..
    There's no u in color either. And Civilization is spelled with a z not a s.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geoffrey Giraffe
    replied
    I'm whatever Kidicious wants me to be.

    Leave a comment:


  • 100% Wolf
    replied
    Are you a boy or a gril giraffe?

    Leave a comment:


  • Geoffrey Giraffe
    replied
    Oh, Kiddy, you thanked me! You know how I love a good thanking.

    Leave a comment:


  • Geoffrey Giraffe
    replied
    My darling Kiddy-poo, don't let them get to you. They can't possibly understand how meaningless their stubby-necked lives are.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X