Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MikeH
    replied
    That's not what I said.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Your reading comprehension isn't very good

    I said that it's clear he phrased it carefully so that he wasn't encouraging suicide. The only conclusion you can correctly come to is that I'm not against people not encouraging suicide.

    The next response was a sudoku pun, and the following posts, probably seizing on the opportunity to turn the thread a bit more lighthearted, jumped on the sudoku bandwagon.
    You think my reading comprehension is poor but you can't tell that Sava is talking about suicide?

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Your reading comprehension isn't very good

    I said that it's clear he phrased it carefully so that he wasn't encouraging suicide. The only conclusion you can correctly come to is that I'm not against people not encouraging suicide.

    The next response was a sudoku pun, and the following posts, probably seizing on the opportunity to turn the thread a bit more lighthearted, jumped on the sudoku bandwagon.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Yes. I'm sure you could too if you thought about it.
    As far as I can tell you aren't against encouraging suicide so long as it's worded properly.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Yes. I'm sure you could too if you thought about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    He very carefully phrases it so that he's not calling for that.

    It's followed by a bunch of people talking about the 9x9 number puzzle.
    Can you explain why the way he worded it has any significance?

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    So the "Death threat" is notyoueither saying "Do it!" meaning that someone should do a Sudoku?

    FFS.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    He very carefully phrases it so that he's not calling for that.

    It's followed by a bunch of people talking about the 9x9 number puzzle.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    This one?

    Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.Sub-forums: <a href="forumdisplay.php?s=&amp;forumid=305">Sports Forum</a>, <a href="forumdisplay.php?s=&amp;forumid=322">Technology Forum</a>


    That isn't a death threat.
    I know but it's what I thought BK was talking about. It's actually a call for people to commit suicide with several people agreeing.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I see Aeson's been quite active in that thread and posted a couple of suggestions people calm down, so I'll let him deal with anything in that thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    This one?

    Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.Sub-forums: <a href="forumdisplay.php?s=&amp;forumid=305">Sports Forum</a>, <a href="forumdisplay.php?s=&amp;forumid=322">Technology Forum</a>


    That isn't a death threat.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Okay. The thread titled Arizona's New Anti-gay Law, post 380, is what I thought BK was talking about.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    No idea who said that.

    I closed those threads as per Ben's suggestion above.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
    Hey Mike, are you going to do similar when a poster is accused of being a ped or harassed for info about themselve?

    Is this because an outsider spewed bull**** about an insider, or is there going to be a return to some minimum level of civility on this site? That would be good. It would do wonders for traffic I would think.
    "Do it!" Who said that?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Good idea Ben.

    Let me know where Sava did that so I can look into it. Thanks.
    That happened in MrFun's thread 380. You locked my thread.

    Several people constantly refer to my divorce etc.. I used to talk about that stuff but don't anymore because I think there's some psychopaths on this sight.

    Sava asked me about my father to use it to troll me and I turned around and used it against him kind of like the way you say Ming did to me.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X