Originally posted by Kidicious
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
I'm glad to see the Sultan lets you have internet time, I was a bit worried you might end up in the dungeon where WIFI access is spotty at bestOriginally posted by kentonio View PostI'd just like to make sure everyone understands that in no way does Aeson's recent rise to power (and pending Interpol investigation) influence my baseless and tawdry revalations about his human trafficking activities. None of the women involved have chosen to press charges now their green cards have been approved, and as far as I'm concerned it's all water under the rickety wooden bridge. If this could in any way lead to the return of my children, that would be greatly appreciated.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by kentonio View PostI'd just like to make sure everyone understands that in no way does Aeson's recent rise to power (and pending Interpol investigation) influence my baseless and tawdry revalations about his human trafficking activities. None of the women involved have chosen to press charges now their green cards have been approved, and as far as I'm concerned it's all water under the rickety wooden bridge. If this could in any way lead to the return of my children, that would be greatly appreciated.
Leave a comment:
-
I'd just like to make sure everyone understands that in no way does Aeson's recent rise to power (and pending Interpol investigation) influence my baseless and tawdry revalations about his human trafficking activities. None of the women involved have chosen to press charges now their green cards have been approved, and as far as I'm concerned it's all water under the rickety wooden bridge. If this could in any way lead to the return of my children, that would be greatly appreciated.Originally posted by Aeson View PostJust be aware that if we ever did ban baseless insults, it would be applied fairly to all cases. Currently the rules allow that sort of senseless insult. I've been accused of human trafficking at times myself. (Apolyton's takeover is in no way part of setting up a front for human trafficking. And if kentonio should happen to never post again it definitely isn't because he's been sold to a Sultan in SE Asia.)
Leave a comment:
-
You haven't even posted the truth. You want to know why?If the truth makes him look bad
Leave a comment:
-
I'm not smearing anybody. The incident happened. I'm just sharing it with the class. If the truth makes him look bad, MAYBE HE SHOULD TAKE SOME ****ING RESPONSIBILITY.
Leave a comment:
-
He's "smearing" you for the same reason he has you on his ignore list: you're a terrible "person".
Leave a comment:
-
He doesn't ask what I say because he hates men.Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View PostYou might want to ask him why he's smearing someone he's got on ignore.
Leave a comment:
-
You might want to ask him why he's smearing someone he's got on ignore.You have him on ignore but ask what he says?
Leave a comment:
-
You have him on ignore but ask what he says?Originally posted by Sava View PostI'm not going to click on his posts. Has he taken responsibility? Or is he just scrambling to justify his behavior?
Leave a comment:
-
No. In fact he's trying to goad you into posting whatever it was on Apolyton.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: