Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Yeah, Imran has it real tough here. Have some sympathy. You shouldn't make fun of people's username. That's unheard of around here you bastard.Originally posted by AAHZ View PostSeriously.
And now that I've got the limelight lemmie say to all the weak-willed nutslaPs that have me on their ignore list and feel free to boast about it like some great acKomPlishment: You wouldn't last 5 minutes with me in a flame-war and I am leagues ahead of you in Poasting quality so keeP hiding Behind your rocks and Mods and rePort Buttons. You make me laugh.
If I get Banned for this then I have acKtually defeated a forum suPPosed to be known for its "tough Poasters"
Leave a comment:
-
AESON HAS A FACE THAT LOOKS LIKE POO :LAWWWWWL:Originally posted by Aeson View PostI'm headed out the door for the day ... we'll discuss this privately and make a decision later. In general, we delete spam (which this borders on honestly) but allow crude grade-school jokes, no matter how stupid and pointless they are. So in the future if we can all try to at least try to differentiate ourselves from spam bots in the manner we post stupid insults, I think the world will be a much better place.
Leave a comment:
-
Great trolling, you only had to make fun of someone's name and you got everyone riled up
Leave a comment:
-
He's been doing that for over a year. It's why I ignored him a long time ago. JonMiller Miller and MikeH have been on vacation for a very long time.Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View PostYou could spike the posts in question...
Leave a comment:
-
I'm headed out the door for the day ... we'll discuss this privately and make a decision later. In general, we delete spam (which this borders on honestly) but allow crude grade-school jokes, no matter how stupid and pointless they are. So in the future if we can all try to at least try to differentiate ourselves from spam bots in the manner we post stupid insults, I think the world will be a much better place.
Leave a comment:
-
Seriously.
And now that I've got the limelight lemmie say to all the weak-willed nutslaPs that have me on their ignore list and feel free to boast about it like some great acKomPlishment: You wouldn't last 5 minutes with me in a flame-war and I am leagues ahead of you in Poasting quality so keeP hiding Behind your rocks and Mods and rePort Buttons. You make me laugh.
If I get Banned for this then I have acKtually defeated a forum suPPosed to be known for its "tough Poasters"
Leave a comment:
-
Spike means soft-delete so staff can still see them, (and choose to reverse if they're so moved).
I'm not egging you on because I love Sid and hate AAHZ, that's for sure, but I don't imagine it's easy to get Sid hitting the report button, and if you think AAHZ is ban-bait, getting rid of the admittedly infantile taunts is maybe the simplest solution.
I dunno; it wouldn't be 'poly OT if anyone was held to any standard of decency, and I'm certainly laughing at Sid for his thin skin right now...
Leave a comment:
-
Does spike mean delete? If so, no. Unless posts are purely advertising spam, I am loath to delete them.Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View PostAeson has seen fit to leave you aempowered; I say go ahead and at least spike the posts, if you are so moved. It can always be undone by Aeson or Ming - but they won't.
Leave a comment:
-

Big Bad AAHZ cKausing trouBle again eh?
Imran cKan dish it but not take it eh?
Leave a comment:
-
AAHZ is one of only two posters I have on ignore, and I never feel the need to see what he's posting.
Leave a comment:
-
Aeson has seen fit to leave you aempowered; I say go ahead and at least spike the posts, if you are so moved. It can always be undone by Aeson or Ming - but they won't.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: