Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lorizael
    replied
    Net is apparently very slightly +.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Srsly question:

    What is the total cost of running this site?

    gross and net

    Just curious.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Cervical_Gundersnatch
    replied
    loinburger here, it appears that when I updated my password + email it confused the forums software which is now preventing me from posting - I'm assuming that this wasn't a punitive measure seeing as how I haven't posted any dickgirls lately. Could somebody look into this? Alternatively I could continue posting as Cervical_Gundersnatch

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Sava agreeing not to do something the MAN asks him not to.
    What have you done with our SAVA?

    But I do think it speaks well of the new management.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    k

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    a) I'm sure you can
    b) yes, it is cyberbullying
    c) please don't ...

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Can I tell Serb to go kill himself? Or is that cyberbullying?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by Sava View Post
    There are only 86,400,000 milliseconds in a day.
    I'm going to up it to 3 ms for the backtalk ...

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    You have been banned for 2 out of every 3,700,000,054 milliseconds on the second Friday of each month ... may God have mercy on your soul
    There are only 86,400,000 milliseconds in a day.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    Well, I'm still here.

    Thank you and have a good day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Why did you ditch that one?

    Leave a comment:


  • AAAAAAAAH!
    replied
    That's awful. Someone ought to ban Ban Kenobi.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by Sava View Post
    AESON HAS A FACE THAT LOOKS LIKE POO :LAWWWWWL:
    You have been banned for 2 out of every 3700000054 milliseconds on the second Friday of each month ... may God have mercy on your soul

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X