Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
At the time? Nope.You seriously didn't see the walls of cyrillic text Onodera and Serb are posting in the Kiev thread?
Leave a comment:
-
You seriously didn't see the walls of cyrillic text Onodera and Serb are posting in the Kiev thread?
No wonder, we were already suspecting you didn't really read other people's posts, now we know for sure
Leave a comment:
-
Hrm? I asked a honest question. I wasn't sure what this was pertaining to.
Leave a comment:
-
Was this in response to my post to Serb? I posted what I did so he knows I understand him.It doesn't look like either side understands what the other is saying in that thread anyways.
Leave a comment:
-
I find it simpler to.just assume Serb is calling everyone a capitalist pig **** when he posts in Russian.
Leave a comment:
-
Quite the opposite. I'm saying that the use of Russian doesn't seem to deviate from the norm.
Leave a comment:
-
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
You seem to be under the misapprehension that understanding is necessary for the continuation of any Poly thread...
Leave a comment:
-
Does the Russian actually affect the conversation though? It doesn't look like either side understands what the other is saying in that thread anyways.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: