Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
I'm holding out for a 5th dimension, hopefully one with unicorns that shoot laser beams from their butts.
-
Back to the topic of weird ads. This doesn't seem to work on smart phones. I get so much weirdness when I'm on my phone. Just got an ad for ultrasound in 4D.
Leave a comment:
-
always on the upsell
I should put you on the corner to work for me
I'll pay you 2 grams for every 10 you sell
Leave a comment:
-
I just clicked-through and bought $120 worth of cat food!
You're welcome!
Leave a comment:
-
Will keep that in mind. (well, I'll try)Originally posted by Aeson View PostThe link sets a 24 hour cookie, and anything you buy on Amazon in that time-frame in that browser (without following someone else's link afterwards) would result in a commission for Apolyton's account. Rates tend to be 4% to 8%. Any contribution will go directly towards improving the servicing poly servers receive
Leave a comment:
-
No you don't.Originally posted by I AM I AM MOBIUS View PostI could use some lube.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: