Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Felch
    replied
    I'm holding out for a 5th dimension, hopefully one with unicorns that shoot laser beams from their butts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    Back to the topic of weird ads. This doesn't seem to work on smart phones. I get so much weirdness when I'm on my phone. Just got an ad for ultrasound in 4D.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    No.

    Leave a comment:


  • My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    last post!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    I take care of my employees

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Thats way better commission than Amazon pays

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    always on the upsell

    I should put you on the corner to work for me

    I'll pay you 2 grams for every 10 you sell

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    If you really love your cats ... don't feed them the cheap stuff

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    JM

    (sorry, I only did it once)

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    I just clicked-through and bought $120 worth of cat food!

    You're welcome!

    Leave a comment:


  • Colon™
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    The link sets a 24 hour cookie, and anything you buy on Amazon in that time-frame in that browser (without following someone else's link afterwards) would result in a commission for Apolyton's account. Rates tend to be 4% to 8%. Any contribution will go directly towards improving the servicing poly servers receive
    Will keep that in mind. (well, I'll try)

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    Yes I won't.

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM NOT I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    Originally posted by I AM I AM MOBIUS View Post
    I could use some lube.
    No you don't.

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    I could use some lube.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    I like the look of that machine, Aeson.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X