Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • N35t0r
    replied
    We could forbid Ben from posting here, and only allowing him to post there, that'd work

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Actually since I never go there, I think it worked quite well.

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    Because that idea worked out so well with Lancer's off topic.

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    He'd still be terrible, even if he didn't post here.


    We can also set up a new forum (like "Ben's off topic") and he could only post there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Tempting. But the contrast between terrible people and myself helps boost my self-esteem. So I'd probably prefer that he just serve his time.

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    Can we permaban Ben?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Originally posted by self biased View Post
    I feel that getting belligerent with people on your first day back is probably a poor decision.
    Seems like Kid is all about poor decisions.

    Leave a comment:


  • Colon™
    replied
    Poly has a reputation? I wouldn't think anybody outside of use is aware the place still exists.

    Leave a comment:


  • jsorense
    replied
    Yes, indeed it is. And it has a reputation to uphold.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    Well, this is 'Poly after all.

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    I feel that getting belligerent with people on your first day back is probably a poor decision.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Who has the balls to step up?

    Leave a comment:


  • jsorense
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
    I went missing for ten years
    Where were you and what were doing? Inquiring people need to know. I'm just nosey.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    I went missing for ten years

    Leave a comment:


  • jsorense
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Apparently he's disavowed his porn star alias.
    Well, there is the issue of that disfiguring disease.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X