This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bull****.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• It's not Ben's fault that he's a violent sociopath - he's a Texan now.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• It still baffles me that Slowwie is a Ben apologist.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Does it baffle you that loinburger is a provoking alarmist?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            It still baffles me that Slowwie is a Ben apologist.
            Sloww is a defender of everything that is terrible

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              Does it baffle you that loinburger is a provoking alarmist?
              Only an idiot would consider it a provocation to call a self-admitted racist womanizer a "racist womanizer," and only a moronic Texan would consider threats of violence to be an appropriate response to said "provocation."

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                It's not Ben's fault that he's a violent sociopath - he's a Texan now.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                  Sloww is a defender of everything that is terrible
                  Truer words have never been spoken.

Comment

• If that was the case, I'd spend a little time defending the two of you.

Comment

• When is Ben's time over?

Comment

• He hit his peak 20 some odd years ago.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Ben was banned for 6 months, he will automatically be released when it is over.

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I guess time isn't an exact arithmetic equation that allows a specific date to be given.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                              BK has until April 21, Docfeelgood June 2.
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                                I guess time isn't an exact arithmetic equation that allows a specific date to be given.
                                I think JM is a physicist so maybe he is thinking about all sorts of complicated Einstein stuff. Geometric reconfigurations of time and space and all that sort of thing. What, with time passing at different speeds in different inertial frames of reference and all that meaning maybe how long six months takes might depend on your velocity. *

* And no, I have no idea what I am talking about.

Comment

Working...
                                X