This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah View Post
    Yep, at our age, I did lots of things that I thought he did and I'm sure the reverse is true.
    Yep... so true...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm starting to understand why my girlfriend thinks twins are creepy.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I didn't realize. Rah, Ming, are you identical twins?

<<< has an identical twin
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Pic says no.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Yes, identical. I'm the older one. 18 minutes.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Really? One of you looked much smaller and thinner in the face in the old pic in the picture thread.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Really?
                I think I would know. Most people couldn't tell us apart when we were younger. We did vary along the way. He was taller for awhile, I was taller for awhile. He was thinner for awhile and now I'm thinner. Just the other day I picked him up at an office party, where people didn't know me and when I walked in the room a few of them looked up and said they didn't know he had a twin. So we must still look pretty close. Yes if you see us together now you can tell us apart. But if you're not aware we can still fool people.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                  Really? One of you looked much smaller and thinner in the face in the old pic in the picture thread.
                  Ming and Rah are 57. 57 years of life is more than enough time for twins to diverge physically. I mean they haven't eaten the same foods, exercised the same, experienced the same stresses, lived the same, etc. and those differences compounded will have an effect.

For example, I've known a set of twins in their 20's where one was thin and the other one was obese, probably for no other reason than the thin one ate well and exercised and the fat one didn't.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I remain firmly convinced that Ming did more drugs as a student. That probably had an impact.
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• I think there's circumstantial evidence to suggest he did more drugs when he was moderator.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• We've always been very competitive.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Who is the most competitive of the two of you?
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

• *more competitive
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• I think more sounds wrong, even if it is correct.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X