Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading the last few pages has made me realize that people are caring way too much about what other people think. I really don't care what people think about christians. If someone thinks I'm stupid because of my political or religious beliefs that only means that they are stupid. I do think that being religious makes you more honest etc... (there's some evidence) but I wouldn't expect atheists to comea out and agree.

That said, why don't you get over it and treat Ben fairly. No one else would be banned for 6 months, just admit it.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• It's excessive.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        No one else would be banned for 6 months, just admit it.
        I was banned for 6 months
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Yeah, and all you did was post some dickgirl pictures. That was excessive.

Comment

• And for the record, I sent zero PMs to the mods complaining about my ban. In contrast, Ben has no shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
              And for the record, I sent zero PMs to the mods complaining about my ban. In contrast, Ben has no shame.
              No ****? six month ban?

Comment

• Apparently certain unwholesome elements on the forum are more than willing to defend a poster who repeatedly made threats of violence, but won't lift a finger to defend an innocent dickgirler

Comment

• You should be banned for another six months. All you do on this forum is aggregate people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    You should be banned for another six months. All you do on this forum is aggregate people.
                    Aggregating people is serious. If too many people are aggregated this forum would get really busy.
                    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Everyone knows loin's basically a poly poster katamari.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
                        Aggregating people is serious. If too many people are aggregated this forum would get really busy.

Worth a
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Seriously?

Comment

• Try using a dictionary

Comment

• Kid will now proceed to argue that aggregate was the correct word, and that anyone who thinks it's incorrect is an idiot.
                              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• People like Kid aren't aggregating at all...at least, not around here.
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X