Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
It's your avatar buddy, not mine. Maybe you should be banned for your misogyny.Originally posted by kentonio View PostActually I thought it summed up your mental image of females.
Leave a comment:
-
And just think, at one time this was supposed to be a serious thread
Hopefully that will happen again in the near future






Leave a comment:
-
Yes, sorry, I didn't get that the first timeOriginally posted by Aeson View PostHe would be HIV negative ... so HIV negative * HIV negative = HIV positive.
Now I'm worried that all of my kids have HIV.
Leave a comment:
-
(This is why you should always use addition sex, unless your partner has AIDS, then use multiplicative sex.)
Leave a comment:
-
He would be HIV negative ... so HIV negative * HIV negative = HIV positive.
Leave a comment:
-
He could give AIDS to his AIDS, thereby curing himself. However, two negatives make a positive, so if he ****ed himself again he'd reacquire AIDS.
Leave a comment:
-
If an AIDS patient could **** himself, could he give himself AIDS?
Leave a comment:
-
That avatar fits you at least.Originally posted by kentonio View PostBecause of you people, Hotdog Betty White is now Angry Hotdog Betty White. I hope you're proud of yourselves.

Leave a comment:
-
...If I could manage to **** myself, would I be proud?
-Or just too busy to post?...
Hmm. I don't look like my own idea of a good time at all...
Leave a comment:
-
Because of you people, Hotdog Betty White is now Angry Hotdog Betty White. I hope you're proud of yourselves.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: