Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rah
    replied
    Maybe someday you'll do it during commercials too. (at least with a partner that is)

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    The rest of us just have sex.
    Well, I guess that would make sense if you're doing it during the commercials.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    The rest of us just have sex.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    what else would we do for entertainment?

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
    If I had a dollar for every time I've read this here over the years...


    I'd have at least a hundred bucks!
    I'm probably mis-remembering, but I recall flame wars being discouraged in the past instead of being actively encouraged

    Leave a comment:


  • Giancarlo
    replied
    Here he goes again... with the same cheapshots...

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    How did I know you weren't going to answer like a normal person? You have a compulsive disorder or really bad nerves. Or maybe they have you very medicated.

    Leave a comment:


  • Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I don't open racist threads. What makes you think I'm a racist you stupid liberal?
    Your rants about black men for one (something tells you are secretly gay for black guys).

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
    This doesn't make any sense at all.

    Can you open a racist thread so Ming can kick you out of here? I am so sick of your trash talk. I took you to the cleaners when it came to debating. Bigotry is never acceptable under any circumstance.
    I don't open racist threads. What makes you think I'm a racist you stupid liberal?

    Leave a comment:


  • Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I feel that off we would have nurtured 1989 fez 2016 Giancarlo would not exist.
    This doesn't make any sense at all.

    Can you open a racist thread so Ming can kick you out of here? I am so sick of your trash talk. I took you to the cleaners when it came to debating. Bigotry is never acceptable under any circumstance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    I feel that off we would have nurtured 1989 fez 2016 Giancarlo would not exist.

    Leave a comment:


  • ricketyclik
    replied
    But then, I would have spent it on crap, so it doesn't matter.

    Leave a comment:


  • ricketyclik
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    ... but given that things have degenerated quite badly since then
    If I had a dollar for every time I've read this here over the years...


    I'd have at least a hundred bucks!

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    It's all fun and games until someone looses their mind.
    Or even loses.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    For a long time this was the single most fun thread of the entire forum.
    It's all fun and games until someone looses their mind.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X