Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
I'm not sure, it's only just come up.Originally posted by Aeson View Post
Is this a recent change, or something that never worked for you?
Leave a comment:
-
I would guess that the one in the thread is cached, while the other is not, or a more recent cache.Originally posted by rah View PostHow come when you look at the OT page (vegas thread) you can see Mobius's real avatar in the last poster but when you go into the thread his posts have the generic avatar?. Bizarre.
Leave a comment:
-
I seem to recall "Go to first unread" has been discussed wrt this version of VB, but remind me... Can it be done?
Leave a comment:
-
How come when you look at the OT page (vegas thread) you can see Mobius's real avatar in the last poster but when you go into the thread his posts have the generic avatar?. Bizarre.
Leave a comment:
-
As it seems like nobody loooks int the feedback sub anymore:
I made the suggestion to introduce tweet-tags into the Forum.
Another forum I am member of (and which is also based on vB) also has it and it turns out to be very useful, especially in a time where tweets are often used by the PotUS ad his opponents)
Leave a comment:
-
-Makes me miss the Next Post>> breadcrumb even more...
Leave a comment:
-
Every now an then it's not to bad and it's only a few seconds but usually its around 10 seconds, way too annoying.
And a few seconds only seems not to bad because it's usually longer.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: