Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ZEE
    replied
    Where is Kidicious? If he was banned I will become... annoyed.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Fail

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    It surely deserves a display of Monty Pythons

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    The robots have come to party!

    Last edited by Broken_Erika; July 5, 2018, 09:49. Reason: why does it not let me orginize it properly????? the dancing smilies need to be on either side of the spam can!

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    vB5 is bigoted against people. (It's triggering some sort of anti-spam measure, it shouldn't, but it is.)

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
    Why do my posts keep coming up as "unapproved?
    I also occasionally have this problem ... last time maybe 2 days ago.
    Seems to appear quite irregular

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    Why do my posts keep coming up as "unapproved?

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Nice KoL reference!

  • ZEE
    replied
    Here's how that **** looks on the Real IRC rAid boards:

    Tom: "So what did you do today Steve?"
    Steve: "I trolled Donald Trump into a rage on Twitter!"
    Tom: "Good stuff!"
    Steve: "What about you Tom?"
    Tom: "Oh me and my Skype Crew just shut down Kingdom of Loathing for 2 days. We roll 30 deep."
    Steve: "WINNING! OK What did you accomplish today Pete?"
    Pete: "me and my 4 friends just DDOSED Apolyton for about 15 minutes!"
    *DEAD SILENCE*
    Pete: "Dammmit I just got booted from the IRC. Maybe it is my connection"

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    Attacking a damn retirement community lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    PROTIP: Forumwarz DID invade 4Chan and I DID personally attack and lead the dismantling of another forum by myself. Get your stripes up, youngsters.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    anybody that chooses to DDOS this forgotten ****hole is low on the rank of internet bad-boys or is just testing their software. Go shut down Reddit or 4Chan then come back here and brag, boy, I am AAHZ from Forumwarz.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    I don’t know why CloudFlare doesn’t catch it. They charge for rate limiting.

    Leave a comment:


  • pchang
    replied
    Can’t you get free DDoS protection from somebody?

    Like Project Shield or Cloudflare?

    Iplists.firehol.org might also help
    Last edited by pchang; June 23, 2018, 19:14. Reason: stupid autocorrect

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    Makes me wonder what other sites are on this server. SpambotPartyZone.Com?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X