Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
The robots have come to party!

Last edited by Broken_Erika; July 5, 2018, 09:49. Reason: why does it not let me orginize it properly????? the dancing smilies need to be on either side of the spam can!
Leave a comment:
-
vB5 is bigoted against people. (It's triggering some sort of anti-spam measure, it shouldn't, but it is.)
Leave a comment:
-
I also occasionally have this problem ... last time maybe 2 days ago.Originally posted by Broken_Erika View PostWhy do my posts keep coming up as "unapproved?
Seems to appear quite irregular
Leave a comment:
-
Here's how that **** looks on the Real IRC rAid boards:
Tom: "So what did you do today Steve?"
Steve: "I trolled Donald Trump into a rage on Twitter!"
Tom: "Good stuff!"
Steve: "What about you Tom?"
Tom: "Oh me and my Skype Crew just shut down Kingdom of Loathing for 2 days. We roll 30 deep."
Steve: "WINNING! OK What did you accomplish today Pete?"
Pete: "me and my 4 friends just DDOSED Apolyton for about 15 minutes!"
*DEAD SILENCE*
Pete: "Dammmit I just got booted from the IRC. Maybe it is my connection"
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
PROTIP: Forumwarz DID invade 4Chan and I DID personally attack and lead the dismantling of another forum by myself. Get your stripes up, youngsters.
Leave a comment:
-
anybody that chooses to DDOS this forgotten ****hole is low on the rank of internet bad-boys or is just testing their software. Go shut down Reddit or 4Chan then come back here and brag, boy, I am AAHZ from Forumwarz.
Leave a comment:
-
I don’t know why CloudFlare doesn’t catch it. They charge for rate limiting.
Leave a comment:
-
Makes me wonder what other sites are on this server. SpambotPartyZone.Com?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: