Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ZEE
    replied
    I concur with Braindead and request that Kidicious be unbanned ASAP.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    It would be a hoot if Kidicious could be a moderator.

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Braindead View Post
    Is Kidicious banned?

    I like Kidicious.
    He is ... although it is unclear for how long ...
    IIRC it originally was till the end of January or the like ...
    but it is still unclear whether or not Ming will prolong his banishment because of Kids several attempts at using DLs to continue posting

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Is Kidicious banned?

    I like Kidicious.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    I've gotten this a couple of times at AC2 -after permas, so no punishment option left- and took considerable pleasure in pointing out that they were spending circa 15 minutes to make DLs that it takes me around 10 seconds to plonk... Similar for any posts... It's a loser game.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Considering all the extra work he has caused the mods by acting like a 5 year old, I'd make it a month for every new Userid.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Make it a week, seriously.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    So are you guys adding a day for each day that Kid creates a DL to post to his Ban?

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    Sup.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    I would like to place a poast here.

    Is AAHZ around?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Thanks for the Heads Up
    I think I cleaned it up

    Leave a comment:


  • pchang
    replied
    Check out the Technology sub-forum. Creative new form of spam advertising.

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    And the spam filter goes stupid again....

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    I just wanted all the civ2 maps i can find 'cause i'm too lazy to finish my own maps.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Is there anything there worth downloading.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X