Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • N35t0r
    replied
    Of course you are

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM I AM I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    i am pro spam bot

    Leave a comment:


  • Ted Striker
    replied
    How many edits do we get before we get that green "pending approval" message? Keeps happening alot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Awwwe. Thank you Möbius.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Thank you. I really wanted wanted to like my piasts.

    I am still unable to like my own piasts. I was hoping the situation would improve with new management but it has not.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Make better posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    We need more spambots.

    And I remain disappointed that I can not "like" my own poasts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    It isn't dead as long as there are still spambots alive .

    Leave a comment:


  • Tuberski
    replied
    Dead here.

    ACK!

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    At least somebody is.

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    The Spambots are talking to eachother again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    I have just discovered that I can not "Like" my own poasts.

    This is terrible.

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    So he comes from the Future?

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    Our latest spam-bot seems to have tomorrow as a join date........

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    Squeezing in a little actual discussion around the insults

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X