Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    thank God your brother died before he saw your decadence
    GFYS

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


    It's sad Ming


    I wheep about america




    For the record (maybe the dictator won't let it stand) I made a thread entitled democracy and attributed to kid



    wow....


    thank God your brother died before he saw your decadence

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Not if it's about another member...

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Fine so my mistake was making a thread with a poster's name in the title.

    I didn't know it was forbiden Ming. I wouldn't have made it,


    I can make a thread with a value in the title instead

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Again, you are welcome to your opinion. But it's been a standard rule for a long time about threads with posters being named in the title.
    Somebody started a "personal" thread just recently with a members name in the title, and the member asked that I delete it, so I did. Also standard practice.
    I delete stuff and ban people because of rule violations... not because I disagree with them or "hate" them.
    There is NOTHING for you to get in "between"

    But, you are welcome to your own opinion.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Anyway I also believe that kid belvies what he posts, but a lot of what he posts is decent and just.

    Anyway I'm noit going between you.

    And I agree I did make a lot of personal threads, didn't know it was forbidden.

    But about kid it was a praising one, I'd think it is accepted.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    This isn't a democracy. It's a privately owned site and I get to make the rules.
    I don't allow threads about other posters. Again, as long as it doesn't turn into a problem, I look the other way sometimes, but when I see multiple threads with people's names in the title, I take action.
    But,, feel free to praise Kid all you want in one of the many threads.
    I personally think think Kid is just a troll and he posts for attention. If he really believes all the stuff he posts... that is sad.
    I'm too old to "Hate" people, and I go after people for hate speech, spam, insults and other rules violations, not because I disagree with them. If I went after all the people that I disagreed with, we would have even fewer posters than we have now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    And you are furius against kid, I don't care about that,
    I judge posters.

    I made a thread with a poster handle in the title in which I praised him and said that you're after him

    It is my democratic right


    where am I wrong

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post

    Frankly, I didn't even read the post... I didn't care what it said, but I did care that it was another "personal" thread started.
    Zee kind of praises Kid all the time (or so Kid thinks so) and I have no problem with his posts until I think they cross the line into spam.
    I've deleted many Serb posts when he goes on a drunk posting spree, but have not problem with his whole anti America stuff.
    Kid posts his wild ass conspiracy theories all the time, as he only gets shut down when he falls into his old I'm just posting insults now mode...
    Decisions are made for insults, spam, and keeping the forums running in the way I want.
    Like or dislike have nothing to do with it
    What IS the way that you want the forums to be run?

    Is all I'm asking

    I made a post praising Kid with "kid" in the title that's all I did man

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Your site...

    yep it is your site

    but it is a greek site


    And you'll indeed have to ban me

    But will you ban me because I support Kid?


    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    Fine. I get it. You're the boss. Now I'm asking you did you delete the post about kid because it was jsut another post about a user or did you delete it because it was a post praising someone you don't like?
    Frankly, I didn't even read the post... I didn't care what it said, but I did care that it was another "personal" thread started.
    Zee kind of praises Kid all the time (or so Kid thinks so) and I have no problem with his posts until I think they cross the line into spam.
    I've deleted many Serb posts when he goes on a drunk posting spree, but have not problem with his whole anti America stuff.
    Kid posts his wild ass conspiracy theories all the time, as he only gets shut down when he falls into his old I'm just posting insults now mode...
    Decisions are made for insults, spam, and keeping the forums running in the way I want.
    Like or dislike have nothing to do with it

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Yeah I don't think I broke some rule

    I think you got angry because I supported kid,


    what did I do that was wrong?


    spam? fine

    I'll curtail it


    but come on Ming

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    You are the one trying to make this personal
    I don't care if you post or not.
    I do care about spam and that people behave themselves.
    And again, nothing is forcing you to post here.
    If you don't like my rules on my site, tough.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    And what exactly is "sad".ou asked, and I stated why I deleted it.
    You have already started multiple threads with Serb in the title, and I'm bored with it.
    We have a unstated rule about starting threads about other posters. I always ignore one or two if they aren't insulting, and if the person in the title doesn't ask me to delete it.
    So since there were far too many of those threads on the first page, it's time to get it under control before everybody is starting threads about everybody else. We saw that happen in the past and it won't happen again.

    Fine. I get it. You're the boss. Now I'm asking you did you delete the post about kid because it was jsut another post about a user or did you delete it because it was a post praising someone you don't like?


    Yeah I get private initiative


    Again if I make your life as a mod difficult I'll try and rectify it

    Don't chace opinion man, you're much better than that

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    And what exactly is "sad".
    You asked, and I stated why I deleted it.
    You have already started multiple threads with Serb in the title, and I'm bored with it.
    We have a unstated rule about starting threads about other posters. I always ignore one or two if they aren't insulting, and if the person in the title doesn't ask me to delete it.
    So since there were far too many of those threads on the first page, it's time to get it under control before everybody is starting threads about everybody else. We saw that happen in the past and it won't happen again.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X