Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • N35t0r
    replied
    Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
    Yeah, it was me who reported the post, and I got the notification flag as well.

    Same thing happened the last time I reported a spambot.
    New free notifications for all!

    Leave a comment:


  • My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    maybe. could be. should be. i will be me. you all love me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    Serb wants to be banned:

    Originally posted by Serb View Post
    Ming, ban me already!
    I can't take it any longer!

    Leave a comment:


  • BeBMan
    replied
    Is this still a family site, btw?

    Leave a comment:


  • My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    i just wanrt MWHC showing. it is, without mistake, the most well known poly member ID.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Hmmm. You all three have Full Member as your primary usergroup, and are also in the seniors' group. I should probably check the user permissions for the latter...

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    Yeah, it was me who reported the post, and I got the notification flag as well.

    Same thing happened the last time I reported a spambot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    commented on 's reply
    I got one too! but it's gone now.

  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    No idea why you're getting notifications - I couldn't find anything in your profile...

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
    I'm stumped, Proteus. We had a spam post, not by you, flagged this morning in a thread you don't seem to have posted in. The last flagging before that seems to have been on the 27th last month - also nothing to do with you.
    Strange.
    That reminds me of the fact that, years ago,
    I also had a time when I constantly got notifications for flagged postings.

    So as if the Forum couldn't decide whether I am a member of the Mod- / Admin-team (and am supposed/allowed to get these notifications) or not

    The "1" next to the Notification has vanished now, thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    I'm stumped, Proteus. We had a spam post, not by you, flagged this morning in a thread you don't seem to have posted in. The last flagging before that seems to have been on the 27th last month - also nothing to do with you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Proteus_MST
    replied
    According to my Notifications, one of (my?) postings was flagged as something.

    However the notification screen says that I am not authorised to see which posting was flagged as what.

    Isn't it a little bit cruel to make me curious (by the notification number) and not showing me what the notification is about?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    And I agree... both Serb and Dinner have been on the bench for around a month... good enough for me. Both bans have been lifted.
    Now let's see how long it takes them to notice
    Sorry. Just want to have this clear and loud so that it can be seen.

    Good choice IMHO. And very brave

    SERB and DINNER you're free

    Leave a comment:


  • My Wife Hates CIV
    replied
    Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
    ...out in two what? He was in the cooler for a month.
    was it the full sentenze? if not... why even bother???

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
    ...out in two what? He was in the cooler for a month.
    fortnights?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X