X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    I say we don't.
    I say we have a poll thread on the viability of the aforementioned poll thread.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• The ignore list is a waste of time. Personally, I try to live by the credo "do not feed the trolls". I find that if no one responds to the trolls (of all persuasions) in "serious" threads then it's very easy to skip over a single post or two.
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• MikeH - So what about demonstrable lies? You don't see that as a problem?
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Not even just the demonstrable lies, the demonstrable pattern of pathological lying.

If anything, you can look at it as a move to get Ben to seek help by giving him a slap of reality in the face.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Lies are not a "different view from the majority" they are just plain lies.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Banning pathological liars would get rid of people like Wiggy. You need a better criterion.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Wiglaf is acting, there's a difference. He does it for the enjoyment of others. Ben does it because he's mentally disturbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                  MikeH - So what about demonstrable lies? You don't see that as a problem?
                  You mean lies that are so obvious everyone knows they are lies?

Depends on the lie/context etc.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                    Wiglaf is acting, there's a difference. He does it for the enjoyment of others. Ben does it because he's mentally disturbed.
                    There are many people that would disagree that he is "enjoyed" by people... There were many calls to just ban him.

As far as you "claiming" that Ben is mentally disturbed, he very well could be... or he could just be another Troll... just like you.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                      There are many people that would disagree that he is "enjoyed" by people... There were many calls to just ban him.

As far as you "claiming" that Ben is mentally disturbed, he very well could be... or he could just be another Troll... just like you.
                      In either case he's not enjoyable to anyone.

He's a pest without any redeeming qualities to anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                        He's a pest without any redeeming qualities to anyone.
                        Many have argued that same about you
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• But most of them went to the Panda ******* site.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                            Many have argued that same about you
                            Those people were clearly also pathological liars and should also be subject to permabans.

Comment

• Your irrational hatred of Ben makes his presence totally worthwhile.
                              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X