Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    He rebooted the server 1.5 hours ago.

    -That took some nagging, I tell you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Broken_Erika
    replied
    Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
    Solver already alerted.
    Seems better now, so Solver fixed it, or it fixed itself.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Solver already alerted.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    The site is acting up for me, everything is taking forever to load.

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    Yes. Thats why its only a week.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Provocation considered?

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    Oerdin has been banned for a week for using naughty language that he should know is unacceptable even here.

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM I AM I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    Dignity is going to get you, pedophile

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM I AM I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    masaltof

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Really appreciate you, man. Thank YOU.

  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Anybody else having any issues?
    Yes - but it's an old one. We almost lost the most recent Civ4 MP game to TodoCiv over the email notifications not working; it would be very nice to see a fix for that, and the Spanish forum guys definitely deserve better.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    We know you do

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    I have lots of issues

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Anybody else having any issues?

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Looks to be fixed.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	WhiteTiger&Peepeye.JPG
Views:	192
Size:	223.6 KB
ID:	9447822

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X