X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Makes sense.

Comment

• Patty Cakes got banned?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• yes.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
          In your case thread, if you ban someone, you should name the culprit. Besides the additional deterrent, people won't wonder why a person has stopped arguing their point.
          true in most cases although if posters start arguing with me I just stop reading their posts

Case Closed!
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
            In your case thread, if you ban someone, you should name the culprit. Besides the additional deterrent, people won't wonder why a person has stopped arguing their point.
            jon miller

Case Closed!
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Today I'm getting an "update your Silverlight" pop up every time I click on something on the site...

Comment

• That is weird. Maybe one of the ads is using Silverlight. I don't think anything on the site does.

Comment

• maybe he has malware

could be the source of his "Fraud"
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• weeeeee
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Nah, there is an ad or somethig that uses silverlight, I get a notification bar saying that silverlight content was disabled due to security policies.
                      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Originally posted by Kldicious
                        can you prove it isn't malware?
                        I didn't post this

Comment

• Will you please close the Kldicious account?

Comment

• No, change the "Sava" account and change it's name to KIdicious.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I can't remember who likes to use the word 'micropenis.'

Maybe Sava.

Comment

• I certainly don't have one.

Comment

Working...
                                X