No announcement yet.

Yet another setback for Prop 8 opponents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course it is. I posted two videos of a leading gay figure denouncing violence that was committed against him.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

You mean I have to actually watch the video before I should comment on it?
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I would've punched the ****er myself had I been given the opportunity.

Not because he's gay, but because he's trash.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Hopefully this video will teach MrFun the power of slurs.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Okay, I'm confused. A gay person is denouncing violence commited by another gay person?

I'm at work, so until later this evening, I can't watch the video.

Comment

Wow that sucks.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Well, I've been home from work now and started to watch the video. No way am I going to watch this entire video - I could only stick to about five minutes of it.

I'm not going to watch this video, because after five minutes of his ramble, I still don't see how this was an anti-gay attack. And second, this thread of Drake's seems to just be another troll fest.

Comment

Shortly after posting, I watched my usual news on CNN this evening.

In Situation Room news, there is a segment that is usually for humorous type of news. They covered this spat between Perez and his attacker (what's-his-name?).

You are so lame with your trolls, Drake.

EDIT: And for the record, I never cared for Perez - never followed his whereabouts in media or anything.

Comment

Even Mr Fun doesn't find him attractive.

Are you sure you're gay?
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      Even Mr Fun doesn't find him attractive.

Are you sure you're gay?
                      Just because you find him attractive doesn't mean we all have the same low standards.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

The phrase, "even Mr Fun doesn't find him attractive" implies that none of us do.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

But we know you do.

Comment

Working...
                          X