Yet another setback for Prop 8 opponents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another setback for Prop 8 opponents

This should set the cause back a few years...

Foul Language Warning

KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Hmm

"This content has been blocked by your Perez Hilton filter. Click to see the video."
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

12 minutes of Perez Hilton? WTF?!

You must be joking if you think anyone can endure that.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Who the **** is Perez Hilton? Is it that chickdude that was whining about Britney getting a hard time, or was that some other chickdude?

Edit: nm, that's Chris Crocker. Boy do those two obnoxious pr**ks look and sound alike.
        Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
          12 minutes of Perez Hilton? WTF?!

I watched it all. Someone needs to punch him.

Comment

He's lucky I didn't see him in Toronto. I would have punched him on principle.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Why do you think I have a Perez Hilton filter?

There's enough *******s that post links without telling me that.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ok, I guessed that the last minute or so of the second clip would be the only part worth watching. Just skip to 4:20-ish on that one and it'll sum up nicely.
                Unbelievable!

Comment

I made it 25 seconds.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                    Who the **** is Perez Hilton? Is it that chickdude that was whining about Britney getting a hard time, or was that some other chickdude?

Edit: nm, that's Chris Crocker. Boy do those two obnoxious pr**ks look and sound alike.
                    He's the dude that asked Miss California what she thought about gay marriage.

What the hell is a gay dude doing judging a female beauty contest?

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                      He's the dude that asked Miss California what she thought about gay marriage.

What the hell is a gay dude doing judging a female beauty contest?

ACK!

Ruining it by asking the women to speak.

Comment

I thought the opposite.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

How many gay threads do you think we need on here, Drake!?
                          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I figured you of all people would agree that violence against gays needs to be publicized.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

That's not what this thread of yours is about.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X