No announcement yet.

Why is there no thread on the most important current event? ST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the way, wasn't Romulus actually a huge empire actually supposedly than the Federation? It seems to me that at some point during one of the later series, DS 9 or Voyager they showed a map of the Romulan empire, the Klingon Empire, the Cardassian Empire and the Federation. My point is that there would be a lot more than several thousand Romulans left after Romulus got fried.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis View Post
      went by pretty fast, so I guess that's a good thing. I would have liked to see a little more character development- esp. bones. He was pretty cool. I'd like to have seen Kirk and bones friendship grow.

Oh and a Kirk, Uhura, green woman 3 way.

But it seems Uhura is taken. So maybe a Kirk, Spock, Uhura 3 way. Not as sexy having 2 guys, but at least you still have Uhura.
      I wouldn't mind dping her
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
        By the way, wasn't Romulus actually a huge empire actually supposedly than the Federation? It seems to me that at some point during one of the later series, DS 9 or Voyager they showed a map of the Romulan empire, the Klingon Empire, the Cardassian Empire and the Federation. My point is that there would be a lot more than several thousand Romulans left after Romulus got fried.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
          I wouldn't mind dping her
          qft

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis View Post
            went by pretty fast, so I guess that's a good thing. I would have liked to see a little more character development- esp. bones. He was pretty cool. I'd like to have seen Kirk and bones friendship grow.

Oh and a Kirk, Uhura, green woman 3 way.

But it seems Uhura is taken. So maybe a Kirk, Spock, Uhura 3 way. Not as sexy having 2 guys, but at least you still have Uhura.
            Agree on Bones. I wasn't looking for replicas of the classic characters by any stretch, but I thought he hit the best parts of the original Bones' speech patterns very well, and stole several scenes.
            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramo View Post
              Yeah, who cares? The plot is window dressing. The movie is an homage to pulp sci fi. Hike up the miniskirts and make some 'splosions.
              Yup

It was funny and action packed so it was a "good" movie as long as you don't think about it too much
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• my thread is missing something. I can't quite figure it out... oh wait, I know!
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X