Why is there no thread on the most important current event? ST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is there no thread on the most important current event? ST

I'm so excited about this. I'm gonna have a nerdgasm.

All these posts on some pointless forum drama. In 3 years time what will we remember? A senseless guild drama or a great star trek movie? I think we all know the answer to that question. Who wouldn't want to see James T. Kirk tap some alien ass?

Anyways I don't know much about it other than what I posted. I like to go in fresh, so no spoilers please. I'll probably watch it tuesday.

Trekkies Bash New Star Trek Film As 'Fun, Watchable'

Will the new Kirk guy have a toupet and a corset too?
    Blah

Comment

It's supposed to be an awesome movie. I'll see it in theatres.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'll probably go to the threatre on thise one also. Rare for me. My last theatre appearence was for the Dark Knight.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You're just in it for the obvious twink gay tension between spock and kirk.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
            I'll probably go to the threatre on thise one also. Rare for me. My last theatre appearence was for the Dark Knight.
            Same
            IMAX
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
              You're just in it for the obvious twink gay tension between spock and kirk.
              The guy who plays Kirk is hot for someone over 30.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                last movie I saw in theatres too.

I may see imax. Anyone ever see imax movie? Is it much better? I think this one is being released in imax, so I may check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                  The guy who plays Kirk is hot for someone over 30.
                  I would have guessed him about 28. I'm a terrible judge of age. I happen to think most young women look 18, when in fact, they are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
                    last movie I saw in theatres too.

I may see imax. Anyone ever see imax movie? Is it much better? I think this one is being released in imax, so I may check it out.
                    It's only really better if any of it is shot in IMAX. Dark Knight had parts, ST does not.

Comment

I still haven't seen The Dark Knight.

I intend to see Star Trek on the big screen. My wife intends to drag me to Wolverine, so it's only fair...

-Arrian
                      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Dude, why the **** did Hugh Jackman get so ****ing retardedly ripped for wolverine? Was he not in good enough shape before?
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Gonna see the new Star Trek in, oh just over 5 hours...

Saw Wolverine yesterday (cos of the gf ), what a load of crap THAT was - It was such a massive Hugh Jackman 'LOOK AT ME!' vanity project it was almost competition of Vel's Candelabra crap - almost!
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Looks like it'll be really cool and action-y
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X