Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You Christian? Do You Support Torture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Straybow View Post
    Yes; no; but I don't consider what went on at Gitmo "torture."
    You may not consider it torture, but by the letter of the law, it is torture.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I should not judge God by the works of man.

That said, I understand now why God has forsaken this world. It's ****heads who think that torture is a-ok by him.
      B♭3

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Classic View Post
        That said, I understand now why God has forsaken this world.
        He hasn't.
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• To me water boarding is almost the same as diving into a swimming pool. You have a lot of water passing over your face, and if you can hold your breath for a time, it will not effect you. When I was a kid 12 to 14, I could hold my breath for about a min or more. Tonight I could hold it for only 20 sec. But in swimming, no one is holding you down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
            You're an idiot. http://www.cfr.org/publication.html?id=5312. Best regards,
            An example of nice behaviour,by sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Joseph View Post
              To me water boarding is almost the same as diving into a swimming pool. You have a lot of water passing over your face, and if you can hold your breath for a time, it will not effect you. When I was a kid 12 to 14, I could hold my breath for about a min or more. Tonight I could hold it for only 20 sec. But in swimming, no one is holding you down.
              Getting the **** beat out of you is a lot like moshing, only involuntary

In response to the OP, yes and no. I do not support waterboarding, extended sleep deprivation, pliers-assisted nipple-twisters, or whatever else they did at Gitmo.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Straybow View Post
                He hasn't.
                He has a funny way of (not) showing it.
                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                X