Do you want to be OT mod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you want to be OT mod?

With the changes it actually crossed my mind for real. Did it cross yours? What sort of mod would you be? Well I guess that depends on the owner, but what sort would you want to be?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

I would be a benevolent, fair ruler. I would require a tribute, of course.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Nope, wouldn't want to be. If I was mod... which would only happen if I was forced to be somehow... I'd lock the forum or ban everyone who posted (depending on the extent of my admin powers) just to be rid of the responsibility.

Comment

I would require very few blood sacrifices made in my honor were I to become an OT mod.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

No, although I'm sure some people would enjoy it.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I would feel bound to tone down my misbehavour, which would reduce my joy. The one time that noises were made about me modding, I responded by asking for a GP and becoming a troll. Now Markos leaves me be.

Comment

I woul copy Aeson.
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I would require blond sacrifices to be made to me.
                Last edited by Zkribbler; April 28, 2009, 22:12.

Comment

I would threaten to ban people but never get the chance to follow... oh look a quarter!
                  First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                  Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Being a mod means you can't put people on ignore. This would cause problems for me.

Not least because I honestly believe the people I put on ignore do have worthwhile things to say - I just personally don't want to hear it. They have worthwhile things to say to other people, and I'm fine with that.
                    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Look who is talking about her IGNORE LIST AGAIN.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

lulz

No, I wouldn't want to be. Also, can I please nominate Guynemer for mod?
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

All I want from the new admins is for them to continue the immunity from prosecution that I have.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I'd accept the awesome responsibility. The only problem is that after the bannings had finished there'd be no one else here.
                            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

I'd volunteer (and would be awesome), but I'm actually going to have a life in a couple months.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X