No announcement yet.

Do you want to be OT mod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zkrib should be a mod. What else does he have to do now that he's retired overseas?
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

If chosen as Mod, I promise to answer each and every complaint by banning Asher and going back to sleep.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp View Post
        Didn't think you were into Goths, Dis.
        oh you didn't mention that part. well perhaps not then.

Comment

I would be a terrible mod, aside from banning Ben.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
            I would take many bribes. Maybe even start a protection racket
            that actually sounds like a great idea. i'm not sold on being a moderator here. for one, browsing this site would suddenly become work.

er, more work than it already is.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp View Post
              Mod a forum. Best way in the world to get caught up in arguments with the terminally butthurt who are toweringly impressed with themselves.

Admittedly, on the forum I do mod, if the ladies like what ypu do they will, on occasion, send you pictures of themselves with no clothes on. The thought of that happening here is horrifying.
              i can think of only one that i wouldn't mind seeing, legally. i can personally attest that there are other options that would qualify as 'horrifying' though.

Comment

Does this means we can finally have REAL babe threads?

Anyway, GT would be a great mod, as long as he's careful with his medication.
                So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
                  Laz mods at butterwitdemrolls.com
                  What's a erwitdemroll?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie View Post
                    Does this means we can finally have REAL babe threads?

Anyway, GT would be a great mod, as long as he's careful with his medication.
                    i resent that comment. i have worked hard over the last few years to bring babes to apolyton. even in the 'no babe threads' era, i found the f*cking lone loophole (and had a bit of fun myself).

Comment

SB's babes

-=Vel=-
                      The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                        The worst thing, is most people assume that you read every post. Yeah like that's going to happen.
                        "I wasn't being lenient, I just didn't see it"

Especially bad when people report the post and you still didn't see it.
                        People actually report posts? How sad is that
                        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

unimatrix reported one of mine just the other day

The only posts I've reported have been spambots and the occasional blatantly racist piece of detritus.
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Detritus? Are you serious. are you legitimate. HOW about you go post another thread about going to a bar and, despite being an ugly fisisict, getting all the girls and then flashing your wedding ring and saying 'Sorry ladies taken' before running back to your PC in your basement and talking here about how awesome your night was...I feel like reporting you in the ass.. reporting has a double meaning there. :m:Ad in the ASS

Comment

unimartrix appears to be the rodney king of apolyton.

"can't we all just get along?"

aren't we all nominally adults here? i understand the need for a 'family friendly' atmosphere; seriously, how much traffic would we lose if people stopped browsing at work? far too many posters are of the opinion that the internets is serious businessess.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                                Detritus? Are you serious. are you legitimate. HOW about you go post another thread about going to a bar and, despite being an ugly fisisict, getting all the girls and then flashing your wedding ring and saying 'Sorry ladies taken' before running back to your PC in your basement and talking here about how awesome your night was...I feel like reporting you in the ass.. reporting has a double meaning there. :m:Ad in the ASS
                                Wiggy, sweetheart: I swear I'll hook you up with some trim one night. You'll be able to stop masturbating furiously while secretly posting as BicuriousBear on Democratic Underground.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Killing it is the new killing it
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X