Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Felch View Post
    Why would any bar have an STD night?
    Because it's in Baltimore, and therefore doesn't really have a choice?
    Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
      You only saved a hundred dollars after five weeks of sobriety?
      well thats only a rough estimate.

In the long run i will have saved a lot moar that that
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

No offense taken at the Pabst blue ribbon comment?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

i can take a few jabs
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Actually, I never got the point of going to bars at all, unless it's a sports bar and you want to watch a game you couldn't watch from home. You're just paying marked-up prices for an inferior selection of liquor compared to what you can buy at a store, and for what? The company of some weirdos you don't know? Nuts to that.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

You go to a bar because everyone wants to go out... and so no ones house is an appropriate hang out spot.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                Agent Drunkest

(Not that I'd advocate DLs )

Comment

Six nights in a row and you are looking at alcoholism. Drinking two nights in a row is ok, cause you gotta cure the hangover.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

A drinking thread, and no KH?

He'll tell you which path to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                      Actually, I never got the point of going to bars at all, unless it's a sports bar and you want to watch a game you couldn't watch from home. You're just paying marked-up prices for an inferior selection of liquor compared to what you can buy at a store, and for what? The company of some weirdos you don't know? Nuts to that.
                      Well sometimes those weirdos can be entertaining and you might make a friend.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

7th night in a row tonight.

Sounds like a sad life

Yes, it is. I'd much rather be going to bed at 10pm in a boring city like Singapore.

When I drank more I was much more comfortable with drinking more... I think that your body gets use to it even though it isn't pleasent for it.

This is very true. I had five beers and two tequila shots tonight and didn't feel anything.

4? Bah, here the bars close whenever the last customers leave

I believe you; the bars in K-town in NYC don't ever close, either. I drank soju until like 6am there one night.

You're just paying marked-up prices for an inferior selection of liquor compared to what you can buy at a store, and for what? The company of some weirdos you don't know? Nuts to that.

Don't go to bars by yourself. That's just sad.
                        Last edited by Drake Tungsten; April 16, 2009, 02:03.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

You've had too much to drink when you wake up the next morning next to a coyote ugly woman, with your dick pierced and the worst gawd-awful taste in your mouth.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                            You get ONE account to post with... you seem to have selected your Drake account... Deal with it
                            Stew Spink is supposed to be perma banned.

And you are not doing a good job of the 3 strikes and out keeping track of.

Comment

How's your grades, Drakie?
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm going to graduate.
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X