How much drinking is too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice job AAHZ.

That was another thing, when I drank heavily I spent way too much money. Of course, it was pretty usual for me to blow 100$ in a night (if I was at a club, I tried to restrain myself on std bar nights).

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
      Agent Drunkest
      2nded
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Ive saved over a hundred dollars i would have pissed away and im moar focused and relaxed at all times.
        You only saved a hundred dollars after five weeks of sobriety?
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Yeah, imagine all that Pabst Blue Ribbon...I would prefer "drunkest agent," for the record.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I wonder how your body handles it. Most alcohol is swill. Personally, it's tough for me to drink two nights straight.
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Some of us were born rockstars
              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
                I wonder how your body handles it. Most alcohol is swill. Personally, it's tough for me to drink two nights straight.

When I drank more I was much more comfortable with drinking more... I think that your body gets use to it even though it isn't pleasent for it.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I prefer the Drake login, personally. That avatar is a classic.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                    The big problem is that NYC bars close at 4 and I tend to stay out until then. Getting home at 2am (like tonight) is early...
                    4? Bah, here the bars close whenever the last customers leave
                    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

In my experiance nothing good happens at the bar after 2:00, by then its time to head back to the house for the after party.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                        Tonight was my sixth night out in a row. Should I go for a week solid tomorrow?

Btw, I apologize for having to post under this login. Ming banned NGR because he's a pathetic d-bag who'd rather permaban well-behaved Chinese posters than actually deal effectively with the abuses of moderators that he's responsible for...
                        WAH! Do you need to be burped?
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I drink every night. If I don't baby Jesus cries.
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                            When I drank more I was much more comfortable with drinking more... I think that your body gets use to it even though it isn't pleasent for it.

JM
                            yeah in my experience your body can get used to most things. stuff that used to mess you up for days can become everyday and your body (and mind) will adapt, which is not always a good thing.

6 days? it depends on how much you're drinking in each session. 6 days having a few beers is nothing. 6 days getting completely smashed is a very different proposition. when i was in uni, we used to spend the first two weeks of each year getting wrecked every day and night, good times. couldn't do that today, wouldn't want to try.
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                              (if I was at a club, I tried to restrain myself on std bar nights).
                              Why would any bar have an STD night?
                              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Isn't every night STD bar night?
                                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                                X