No announcement yet.

When will poly get a decent server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a PLUS member, and I definitely notice the lag issues. If this were any site but Poly, I'd have stopped visiting a long time ago.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by lorizael View Post
      if this were any site but poly, i'd have stopped visiting a long time ago.
      jm
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Noooo. You're just being delayed. What happens to you has no effect on me.
        Actually it does. Talking with yourself will get boring (eventually).
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Look...the bottom line it that you have butt-suckers like Locutus and cancerman...running the site now. And they don't give a **** how they **** it up.

Comment

Why don't we ban Oerdin? Then we get more bandwidth?
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I suspect you'd get voted off the island before me.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                I didn't mean to insinuate that at all. To be honest, I do have..lag, at times.
                So my original point stands - you're paying for me to Sloww you down...
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Working...
                X