Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zkribbler's Retirement House - Watch it being built!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• nuh, nuh, argh, ieee, ack, yieeee!!

Comment

• fa lala alouheha paradisi yawinin
        Long time member @ Apolyton
        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• Hey! At the beginning of the trip a couple ladies somehow remotely related to Dolores came to the house to ask to borrow money for a hospitalized child. This happens once in a while but this time was different, they had put their boy in a spendy hospital in Tag, a P5000 ($100+) a day hospital. Anyway I agreed to help them out and loan them one day's cost, alot more than we usually get asked for.

Its now fiveish months later at what was supposed to be the end of our trip and money is tight and I was beginning to regret giving that money...but...the ladies came today and paid it back and offered P500 interest which Dolores turned down, and the boy?

He's ok now.

Comment

• Comment

• What a day at the ocean Zkrib! Wind was coming in through the open side of the salacot at maybe 30 mph, constant. Three and 4 foot waves bashing against the seawall while I read one of O'Brian's seafaring novels and dreamed I was sweeping the ocean of the dreaded dictator's fleet!

Some big storm down in Mindanao stirring things up.

Comment

• You should check your PMs Zkrib. WePlayCiv is looking better and better. I'm thinking of putting the fiesta pics there.

Comment

• Show me once I get over there.

My new computer went off to the Phils this morning, and I'm about ready to tear my backup computer down and send it off to good will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer View Post
                    You should check your PMs Zkrib. WePlayCiv is looking better and better. I'm thinking of putting the fiesta pics there.
                    We would love to have you!

man, i hope to meet you two in person one day, your both real good people..or just present yourself as good?

Nah..i known enough about you lancer from over the years, im convinced your a good person
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Zkribbler View Post
                      Show me once I get over there.

My new computer went off to the Phils this morning, and I'm about ready to tear my backup computer down and send it off to good will.
                      Can you put it in a box for Sho? He took one of Aeson's laptops with all the guts torn out just cuz it looks like a comp.

Thanks GT...

Comment

• Aeson, fiesta pics are being posted at WePlayCiv in the OT.

Comment

• Ok...

Comment

• Lancer is betraying poly and defecting over there.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• I'll stay on here too. Its just that I put the same thread here as there and there its still open. That means they are far more gullible. Actually even if nothing had changed for Poly and the forum moderation was still loose I'd still head that way. Been looking for a site like that for a long while.

I also notice a certain 'Oerdin' posting over there. Seems someone swiped your name.

Comment

• Then post your pictures here, you turn coat.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X