Lost items department: Your virginity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost items department: Your virginity

Virginity talk goes here. Do you still have it? Did it fall by the wayside? If so, how did you lose it and when? Do you wish you still had it? Do you wish you'd lost it earlier?

What pearls of wisdom would you leave behind for the generations to come after you?

Picture marginally related.

(This entire thread is a banana option so don't worry.)
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Come on, it's the 21st century and God's been dead for two generations; ergo, anybody with a pulse can get laid at least once. At this point there's no excuse to retain virginity past 20.
    Unbelievable!

Comment

So you lost it at 20 then? Was that a college experience for you?
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Freshman year of college, fall of 1971. Summer girlfriend came down to visit. Went to my first major rock concert - Jethro Tull - together, then went back to my dorm room to make out. Or so I thought. She was not a virgin and definitely took the lead. Well, the first time, heh.

Oh, and it was my 18th birthday. Good times.

Pearl of wisdom: Go to college, kids. Education is important!
        Last edited by -Jrabbit; February 22, 2009, 11:25.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
          What pearls of wisdom would you leave behind for the generations to come after you?
          Cars suck. Just get your gf over when your parents aren't, and it's a lot more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
            Come on, it's the 21st century and God's been dead for two generations; ergo, anybody with a pulse can get laid at least once. At this point there's no excuse to retain virginity past 20.

You're an idiot on so many levels.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I lost my virginity at age twenty-one. If oral sex does not count, then I REALLY lost it at age twenty-two.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

It counts unless you're Bill Clinton.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

ah ha
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Oral sex doesn't count...

16 here, and I have to second Kucis statement that cars suck...
                    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Still a virgin, looking for the right girl.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
                        Oral sex doesn't count...

16 here, and I have to second Kucis statement that cars suck...

Oral what? But it doesn't count as sex. Congrats, Bill. You screwed over the minds of at least most of an entire generation.

Comment

I believe I lost it at 20, if we're considering anything more than oral ministrations. If we include that, around 17.
                          B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            Oral what? But it doesn't count as sex. Congrats, Bill. You screwed over the minds of at least most of an entire generation.
                            OK, I should rephrase that; it counts as sex (my bad), but when someone talks about losing ones virginity, one normally is not refering to anal or oral sex.
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
                              OK, I should rephrase that; it counts as sex (my bad), but when someone talks about losing ones virginity, one normally is not refering to anal or oral sex.
                              In that case, a lot of gays are total virgins.
                              B♭3

Comment

Working...
                              X