Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are banning pizzarias outside Italy racism against italians ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamburgers are Germans. Ground beef patties, cooked over an open flame and/or fried, served on a bun with various toppings, are American.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Hamburger is not German, but Tatar. The Hamburg steak is merely cooked steak tartar.

Spaghetti was invented in Italy, not brought back by Marco Polo from China. Pasta, as we know it (as distinct from noodles), was invented by the Arabs, in the form of couscous. When the Saracens conquered Sicily, Italians learned how to make pasta from them. The first form of pasta was a large, flat noodle, called lasagna. Later, the Italians began experimenting with different sizes, shapes, and cuts.

And banning pizzerias would be racist against Italians if the reason for doing it would be to get people to stop eating Italian food.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Tatars are neither German nor American
          Blah

Comment

thank god our own right-wingers just dream of taking back Constantinople and dont come up with crazy decisions like this (they also dont have any power even in city councils anyway...)

other than that, i suppose the rest of the world should stop importing pasta from "god knows which" italian company and instead develop it's own pasta (called differently though) companies to "protect the local culture" (of business)...
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by markg View Post
              thank god our own right-wingers just dream of taking back constantinople and dont come up with crazy decisions like this (they also dont have any power even in city councils anyway...)
              fyrom...

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
                Hamburger is not German, but Tatar. The Hamburg steak is merely cooked steak tartar.
                No it's not Tatar.
                Graffiti in a public toilet
                Do not require skill or wit
                Among the **** we all are poets
                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Do you notice how this comes up when the economy is in the toilet? It seems restaurants are having a hard time in Italy just like every where else so you find these trolls trying to ban the competition.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG View Post
                    thank god our own right-wingers just dream of taking back Constantinople and dont come up with crazy decisions like this (they also dont have any power even in city councils anyway...)
                    Wouldn't object to that myself. It's not gonna happen, but I wouldn't object, provided there was a minimum of rape/murder/pillage/etc. They could at least let us have Hagia Sophia back.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Is tartar sauce made by Tatars?

Originally posted by MarkG View Post
                      Who will be crowned the next Byzantine Emperor when that happens?

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                        Wouldn't object to that myself. It's not gonna happen, but I wouldn't object, provided there was a minimum of rape/murder/pillage/etc. They could at least let us have Hagia Sophia back.
                        Constantinople is a city made for pillaging, man!
                        Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                        Is tartar sauce made by Tatars?
                        Of course not, capers do not grow in Tatarstan.
                        Graffiti in a public toilet
                        Do not require skill or wit
                        Among the **** we all are poets
                        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                          Just build enough swordsmen and take it back yourself! Or load up on culture and persuade them to join your civ.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
                            Just build enough swordsmen and take it back yourself!
                            Won't work they won't get past the Væringer.
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                              Who will be crowned the next Byzantine Emperor when that happens?
                              according to legend that last one will be resurrected or something like that
                              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

If that happened, anarchists would probably set the emperor on fire.

Comment

Working...
                                X