Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General purpose advice thread for all matters female.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is extremely difficult for me to fart on demand. I only do it as a part of taking a ****.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az View Post
      So, I've been ****ing this chick the last couple of weeks - thing is, she's been dating this guy for 8 years, and he's now pressuring her into getting married, and she doesn't want to. We've been doing it everywhere, outside, on the beach, their place, and she's always left barely standing up on her feet due to the fact that I am making her come like crazy, which leads her to getting real freaky, 'cause she wants to keep me around and satisfied. from the very start she's always messaging me and wants to get together. So far, so good, but the last time we ****ed, we also spent some time talking about stuff, nothing serious, just some small talk about her job - problem is, she later called and and said that she really enjoyed talking to me, for change, and told me that she thinks I am a great guy and very educated. This worries me greatly, since I am not interested in her in that way, and I don't want to ruin their relationship. Help me, 'poly, I don't know what to do, how do I prevent her from falling for me?
      This sounds like a job for Wiglaf! :wiglaf:
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Enjoy it while it lasts. You don't expect that kind of situation to last forever do you?
        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Az View Post
          It is extremely difficult for me to fart on demand. I only do it as a part of taking a ****.
          **** her so hard that she ***** farts. Then express surprise and disgust. She will be so embarrassed, especially since she will have no control over them and prolly have several in a row (add on more disgust), that she will hate you forever. Adding how you've ****ed lots of other chicks, even prostitutes, and they've never done that will seal the deal.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Chicks should come with instructions...

Abandon all hope all ye who enter here.
            Long time member @ Apolyton
            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
              **** her so hard that she ***** farts. Then express surprise and disgust. She will be so embarrassed, especially since she will have no control over them and prolly have several in a row (add on more disgust), that she will hate you forever. Adding how you've ****ed lots of other chicks, even prostitutes, and they've never done that will seal the deal.
              a) I have never ****ed prossies, and I don't want her to think I did?
              b) I want to continue ****ing her.

Enjoy it while it lasts. You don't expect that kind of situation to last forever do you?
              I am an optimist.....
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Az, I had a similar situation once, except I was ****ing a married woman. Long story short, her husband was out of town - she moved here a month in advance of him while he sold their house. We ****ed for that month on the understanding it was over when he came back (I didn't want the drama). Then, two days before we're supposed to cut it off, she told me she loved me.

Much as I liked ****ing her, there are plenty of other women out there to ****. Moral is, don't let her push you into something you're uncomfortable with. Just drop her, move on, and find someone new to ****.
                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

this thread needs a better rating based on the last five posts.
                  I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                  [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                    WILL I BANG THIS CHICK? ROUND TWO.

So I've been spending more and more time with the same chick I talked about earlier. I got her hooked on BSG and she watched the whole series in a month and has been coming over to my house every Friday to watch it live now that she's caught up.

Last night she left around midnight and I kept thinking about how much I enjoyed spending time with this chick. And then I remembered that one of my biggest problems as far as personal relations is that I never openly express to people how I feel.

So at about the time I thought she would be getting back home, I sent her a text message saying, "I really like you. I'm pretty bad at expressing that sort of sentiment, especially out loud, which this isn't because it's a text message, but yeah."

And a little while later she responded with, "I like you too, Lorizael. I'm not sure yet what to do with that feeling but it's there and I think, no matter how uncomfortable, we should talk about it soon."

And I agreed, and we decided we needed to arrange some alone time so we could talk about it.

So. Will I bang this chick? Or is she going to tell me she likes me but just wants to be friends?
                    The topic seems to have moved away from helping Lorizael.

It sounds like there is still potential for both outcomes. Her response could be seen as unsure, but there are lots of possible reasons for that and no way we (and maybe even you) have of assessing them.

So the best thing you can do is make sure the conversation happens, and soon, and that you approach it with confidence (after all she didn't say "hell no, what were you thinking") rather than the hesitance you have shown so far.

Comment

I spent the night at her apartment last night. We were up until four. I slept on the couch.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Well you shouldn't have been.

Comment

quote from tonight: "So how do you feel about anal?"
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

I spent the night at her apartment last night. We were up until four. I slept on the couch.
                            Did she tell you all about how offended she felt when the last guy she sucked off came in her hair?
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

fail.
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I slept on the couch.

Comment

Working...
                                X