X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreadlocks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Alinestra Covelia; February 7, 2009, 12:17. Reason: They didn't like hotlinking
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

There is a pretty cool picture of a female Japanese (I assume) model in bondage gear, wielding an assault rifle, a medieval shield with eyes on it, wearing kneecap plates with spikes, high heeled boots, and a strap-on dildo with a rotating spike-saw that would not be out of place on a bucket wheel excavator (see above).

I can't link to it on this forum but I did definitely say WTF! very loudly when I saw it. You can find it yourself by going onto Google Image search (make sure "filter results" is off in your preferences) and then searching for WTF.

She shows up several times, leading me to think that my current confusion is not unique.
        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Setting a good example

"lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

A new avatar for Asher, perhaps?
            Attached Files
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
                There is a pretty cool picture of a female Japanese (I assume) model in bondage gear, wielding an assault rifle, a medieval shield with eyes on it, wearing kneecap plates with spikes, high heeled boots, and a strap-on dildo with a rotating spike-saw that would not be out of place on a bucket wheel excavator (see above).

I can't link to it on this forum but I did definitely say WTF! very loudly when I saw it. You can find it yourself by going onto Google Image search (make sure "filter results" is off in your preferences) and then searching for WTF.

She shows up several times, leading me to think that my current confusion is not unique.
                Not seein' it.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Having a Dad like this might get a little trying after a few years.
                  Attached Files
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Comment

This could get ugly.
                      Attached Files
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Setting a good example

And it seems the mom is standing in the back.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
                          Not seein' it.
                          Turn off "filter my searches" in preferences.

It should be fifth pic, top row in a search for WTF.
                          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I don't recall if I posted this before. It's a bucket wheel excavator, one of the largest terrestrial vehicles ever made. (Which then raises the question, what's the largest non-terrestrial vehicle ever made? I don't think the International Space Station is as large as this, but I could be wrong.)

That´s germany for you gigantomaniac engineers all the way BTW, it´s 225m long, IIRC (from back in my childhood days). It´s base is a company of Tiger tanks (no, just kidding, the last one)... - i think, maybe, by weight, the yamato might have come close to it... or some other really big warship. Okay, did some research, now. The biggest one i found, had a length of 240m and weighs 12.840 tons, so they are leighter than big warships. By size, zeppelins might be bigger. And how big are modern container ships? Or oil tankers? I guess both come close as well. But on ground, ´terrestrial´, it´s probably the biggest moving thing ever. whoo, stop, what about Saturn V? Well, another german project...

47 made me laugh - good one !

With 51, i dont know, what the issue is. I mean, except the kind of party itself (i am kind of prude, maybe) - the kid wont remember it.
                            Last edited by Unimatrix11; February 7, 2009, 13:28.

Comment

Yeah, that gun is a WTF - if she had carried an axe or a sword, she would look normal.

EDIT: btw, I'm a bit confused about her tail - can you explain ?
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I don't recall if I posted this before. It's a bucket wheel excavator, one of the largest terrestrial vehicles ever made. (Which then raises the question, what's the largest non-terrestrial vehicle ever made? I don't think the International Space Station is as large as this, but I could be wrong.)

Here I go with the engineer side of me, thats so huge, you gotta know they have altered the subgrade on the whole surrounding area, even though its a tracked vehicle, thats simply massive on the per cubic foot weight load.

I would enjoy ging to see thias in person, Im sure its an awesome vehicle up close

Im not sure if its a granite mine or something even harder that it extracts from the ground, the Los Angelas Abrasion on granite typically is between 24% and 28%, which is pretty darned durable of an aggregate. The MOHL Scale would show something like quartz and quartzite as hardest with basalt,river gravel and then granite.

Im sure it earns its money!
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X