This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Pictures Again and Again

Tanuki are a species of raccoon in Japan and in folklore have various magical powers. They also have really really huge furry round cojones carried in giant sacks that are so large sometimes they can carry them over their shoulders.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8e/Yo****oshi_Rainy_Day_Tanuki.jpg[/img]
    "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

WTF AC? I mean really...
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Without AC poly would be dull and dreary .
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Where are the funny pictures?

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
          Tanuki are a species of raccoon in Japan and in folklore have various magical powers. They also have really really huge furry round cojones carried in giant sacks that are so large sometimes they can carry them over their shoulders.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8e/Yo****oshi_Rainy_Day_Tanuki.jpg[/img]
          I thought they were Hermorphadite Cojones Coons but then reallize Brazilian Shims arent totally Black, but the local Brazilian slogan does hold true, what it sez, (translated) The closer the Mon bone, da sweeter da meat mon
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Who are the guys they are fighting? Wedding organizers?
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
              Who are the guys they are fighting? Wedding organizers?

Ben Dover and the Kenobi-Wasabi Charger Clan
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Hey Che, what's the source of that sig quote?
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        Hey Che, what's the source of that sig quote?
                        It's just a joke I saw on the internet.

Comment

The real thing

Comment

Wait - SOMETHING is different about it... you photoshoped it, didnt you ?

Comment

Aqua Teen Hunger Force got Boris Vallejo to do the movie poster. (Vallejo is a famous painter of fantasy-scifi-erotic-movie posters.)

The poster is pretty awesome but I still don't understand jack squat about the show.
                              Attached Files
                              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                              X