X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inauguration

OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA!

Nuff said, really...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

I just saw it. Very well done, Obama.

Comment

You suck at bolding.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Ewoks > Obama > Mobius.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Decent speech, but no real iconic phrases or sentances. Every time though, I wonder how cold they must be in that weather, with just a simple woolen overcoat.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            Ewoks > Obama > Mobius.
            Coming from you, that's a massive compliment - because usually the opposite of anything you say is true...
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Roberts tried to sabotage Obama! ****ing up the Oath on purpose, no doubt!

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I had no idea Ben was into Furries.

Eyuggggh....
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Never in my life did I think I'd hear people singing "Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, good-bye!" as a former President left Washington DC.

Man, and I thought I disliked Shrub.
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I went down to check out the scene. A good crowd.
                    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Since the injury was minor, I feel no shame in gloating that glowering Dick Cheney had to endure this in a wheel chair, looking like Mr. Potter the whole time.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

First time I ever watched an inauguration.

Of course, it's the first time I was working from a home office during the event.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Good stuff. We finally did it!
                          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                            OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA!

Nuff said, really...
                            All will be right in the world now.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

got a kick out of this:

"nananananana!"
                              Attached Files
                              Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                              X