Get Rich With Obama and Banana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Rich With Obama and Banana

What are the chances US president-elect Barack Obama will utter the words "banana," "Angela Merkel," or swear during his inaugural speech?

Little to none, according to Swedish online betting site Betsson.

The site has listed the odds of Obama using certain words during his inaugural address on January 20, with "banana" and (German Chancellor) "Angela Merkel" given 1,000-to-1.00 odds on Thursday.

for 10$ you get 10000$

is there a better investment to make in these days of economic uncertainty?

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Heh, a shady speechwriter could make some dough, and nobody would notice...
    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

In these days of economic uncertainty, we will be extending banana (pause)... excuse me... tax relief to hardest hit citizens of the USA.
      10k USD in the bank
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

The banana now in touch with the most powerful leader on the planet? It's a conspiracy
        Blah

Comment

I'll laugh heartily when he says, "Angela Merkel and I were discussing philosophies over a banana split, damn that was a good banana split".
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

How much would Banangela Merkel be worth?

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I'd like a little cream today. That Merkel could always **** my banana.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

It would have been hilarious if at the end of his speech he'd pause and then look up and say.
                "For those that bet the long shot, Banana, Angela Merkel, fellatio." Let some brothers win a few bucks.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Did he say it?! Did he say it?!!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Any bets on when Obama will declare Islam the official religion of America?

Comment

Obama? Aw damn, I voted banana in that poll.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        I'll laugh heartily when he says, "Angela Merkel and I were discussing philosophies over a banana split, damn that **** was a good banana split".
                        Edited to include the swearing, for added bonus It also rhymes!
                        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                          Any bets on when Obama will declare Islam the official religion of America?
                          Yeah, and official firing salutes will not be done by guns, but by detonating suicide bombers from now on
                          Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
                            Edited to include the swearing, for added bonus It also rhymes!
                            Damn counts as swearing in Texas.

Nice new avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                              Yeah, and official firing salutes will not be done by guns, but by detonating republican bombers from now on
                              corrected

Comment

Working...
                              X