The European Dream is the last hope for the ultimate victory of humanist ideals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut View Post
    I never said all Europeans are mass-murderers. I said Belgians were, which is true.
    What you say about the Belgian people is true. I've never met a Belgian who didn't have masturbatory fantasies about cutting of the hands of Congolese peasants.

Comment

Yes, because Agent Orange is the lube to all true, freedom-loving, masturbatory fantasies.

Comment

Agent Orange did a lot of good for Vietnam by clearing away useless jungle for farming.

Comment

Children with extra arms are also more productive in working the fields.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            They already do, and they only have 10 percent. You're assuming that it takes 1 euro = 1 Islamist. We all know that's not true...
            Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
            Furthermore, no matter what the percentage of Muslim residents, that doesn't mean that the entire continent will automatically side with the Arab states and sever all ties with Israel.

The average European Muslim is a lot more tolerant than the average Muslim from the Arabian peninsula, so even if their numbers were to increase to the levels Ben suggests then this would not mean a political shift of even a single government, let alone the continent. Or is Rachida Dati a covert operative for an extreme fundamentalist sect just masquerading as a member of one of the most traditionalist governments in Europe?
            Or Salman Rushdie.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Naked Gents Rut View Post
              Children with extra arms are also more productive in working the fields.
              Exactly. Just look how Vietnamese agricultural production boomed after our small intervention. I only wish the government cared as much for our own people.
              Attached Files

Comment

Yes, I can you see running out to buy vegetables grown on Agent-sown fields.....

Or is Chernobyl corn more to your preference?

Incidentally, what are the projections for crops grown according to the conditions before the majority of cropland was destroyed by the war?

Comment

I only eat food grown in the American heartland. I would never eat communist food harvested through use of slave labor.

Comment

And if the American heartland was to be inundated in Agent Orange, I'm sure you wouldn't change your eating habits through patriotic fervour.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                      I see that as one of their better accomplishments. Less likely to be blindsided by religious dogma.
                      Human beings are inherently religious creatures. A society won't be atheist long. Given this, even a pragmatic atheist may wish to have a christian society rather than the alternatives available at the time.
                      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
                        And if the American heartland was to be inundated in Agent Orange, I'm sure you wouldn't change your eating habits through patriotic fervour.
                        I'm sure the hormone drenched beef I eat, coupled with genetically modified fruit would cancel any negative effects of vegetables drenched in military-grade herbicides. I can just taste the freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                          The European Dream is the last hope for the ultimate victory of humanist ideals
                          Well, I guess the Humanists are just S.O.L. then.
                          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by DanS View Post
                            Human beings are inherently religious creatures. A society won't be atheist long. Given this, even a pragmatic atheist may wish to have a christian society rather than the alternatives available at the time.
                            They weren't inherently religious before religion appeared. Or do you still believe that Thor brings thunder, or maybe Zeus lightning?

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                            I'm sure the hormone drenched beef I eat, coupled with genetically modified fruit would cancel any negative effects of vegetables drenched in military-grade herbicides. I can just taste the freedom.
                            Yum, the taste of freedom is wonderful. Save for the people in the US who insist on eating organic food, however many millions of them there are, possibly more than the population of Vietnam. Oopsy.

Comment

Organic food is a scam and is actually a more corporate and environmentally-unfriendly endeavor than regular farming.

Comment

Well of course I know that, my uncle is an organic dairy farmer.

Nonetheless, I'm guessing that more people would be prepared to eat overpriced organic food than anything grown on land that was Orange'd.

Comment

Working...
                                X