Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You banned all computer games a while ago
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver View Post
      You banned all computer games a while ago
      yes, freedom in greece also means that politicians may act free from common sense
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Yes, I'm sure people all over the world come to Greece to look at the buxom Aphrodites.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Conservative Christians... always trying ruin everyone else's fun. Or make them want to stab their eyes out.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I'm complying with Markos' request that his thread not turn into a babe thread.

Markos has always been one of the prudes against the babe threads.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

it's not about prudeness, it's about context.

there is already google (to name just the obvious) for finding "babe" images, it serves no purpose to have such "discussions" on apolyton. the extremely low use of the specific thread has proven my point right for some time now...

btw, try googling "vicky kaya" for some images of an actual example of the typical greek woman
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Thank goodness it's the Ozzies and not the Greeks.
                Are you insinuating that Greek boobs are scary?
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG View Post
                  there is already google (to name just the obvious) for finding "babe" images, it serves no purpose to have such "discussions" on apolyton. the extremely low use of the specific thread has proven my point right for some time now...
                  That just proves it was never worth banning. People only find it appealing when it's not allowed.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Are you insinuating that Greek boobs are scary?
                    No, I'm implying that Oz chicks > Greek chicks.

Comment

I saw some pretty good looking Greek girls during the coverage of the riots.

Comment

Working...
                      X