No announcement yet.

Is trolling, morally wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trolling is like a McDonald's menu. It might be good, but it's not necessarily good for you.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

That's like saying Classical art is bad for you.

I mean honestly, trolling is an art.

It takes ages to hone and refine.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You can make art out of your uncle's garbage you know.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

That's the modernist school.

Classical trolling is the only true art. The rest is pure crap.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

How about impressionist trolling? Would that be a series of vague posts that up close appear to be random, but only at a distance and altogether does it appear to be actual trolling?

(I'm thinking of Pekka and his weird-ass "face destroyers" posts.)
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; May 25, 2011, 13:07.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

That's a finnish thing. Pekka, Stefu, Ottok. All too much time in the sauna.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
                  How about impressionist trolling? Would that be a series of vague posts that up close appear to be random, but only at a distance and altogether does it appear to be actual trolling?

(I'm thinking of Pekka and his weird-ass "face destroyers" posts.)
                  Is Dauphin still around? I'd like his take of meta-trolling.

Comment

Working...
                  X