No announcement yet.

Remembrance Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, take it to another thread. If it's continued here, I will have to do something. I may be old, but I'll figure something out.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
      You should respect other peoples' beliefs and not post political **** (and regardless of it being YOUR belief, it is certainly political, you must realize this, yes?) in a thread honoring people who did what they felt was right in defending their country (or whatever). This is how we get along in this country - by exercising our right to free speech, and NOT speaking when it's appropriate.
      Dude, threads honoring people on the internet are a joke. Go build a statue or something.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

No, you did.
        I did not start the fight. I simply stated that it is sad that we have veterans at all. You were the one who got insulting and decided to make an issue of it.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

So how 'bout them veterans?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Che, I thought Rah made it clear enough. If you are to post more about this issue, do so in the other thread.
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Can we please delete every post from post 13 onwards and ban Chegitz if he continues to insult the dead?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Oh, please. This isn't banworthy.

-Arrian
                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Re: Remembrance Day

Originally posted by Asher
                  And **** you, Ontario, for not making it a holiday.

But thank you to our veterans in the Commonwealth.
                  I don't like for anyone to refer to remembrance day as a "holiday" as I think that just lessens the importance of the day to other "holidays" such as labour day.

It's not a statutory holiday in Manitoba either, but that's okay by me, giving up a days pay is a small price to pay in my eyes, given the ultimate price that so many paid on our behalf.

To all veterans, of today and of todays gone by I am thankful for your sacrifices.

/me
                  "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                    No, take it to another thread. If it's continued here, I will have to do something. I may be old, but I'll figure something out.

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=181875

To those who have fallen in battle so that others may live free.
                    Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Canadian Vets
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Lazerus
                        The amount of people I saw who didn't observe the silence today pi**ed me off
                        There's a nice video/song pseudo-famous in Canada about that:

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Canada, Thanks guys, stalwart friends to the last to so many peoples.

Che
                          "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

veterinarians
                            "

Comment

Animal health is always to be encouraged.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Snuggles
                                If people refused to fight, refused to kill other human beings for bull**** reasons...
                                ... EXCEPT when imposing the dictatorship of the proletariat?

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                                Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                                Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
                                X